Monday 4 April 2016

Alhamdulillah in all situations - the best du'a !

Al-Rajhi continued: I am always keen to strictly adhere to the Islamic principles throughout my life. Once I received an invitation from an Arab government to attend an investment conference there. On the sidelines of the conference, I was invited to take part in a dinner reception. When I reached there, I found a recreational program, which is contrary to our religious customs and traditions, taking place. So I quit the place immediately and, Abdul Aziz Al-Ghorair from the UAE also joined me. Soon minister plenipotentiary rushed to us, and we explained to him that the function is against our Islamic tradition. So he informed us that the recreational party would be cancelled. When they canceled that party, we participated in the dinner.

Tackling crises

Al-Rajhi said: There was a huge fire that gutted down one of my factories managed by my son. When he came to inform me about it, I told him: Say praise be to God. I asked him not to submit any report about the losses to the authorities seeking compensation. In fact, the compensation is from Allah and it is essential for us to be satisfied with What Allah destined for us. Assam Al-Hodaithy, financial director of Al-Watania Poultry, said: “When the fire broke out at the factory, we decided not to hurt Sheikh Al-Rajhi by informing about it at that moment. Later, when we met him next morning, he told us to shift the factory to another place and remove the debris until completion of reconstruction.” There was a similar fire at Al-Watania Poultry project in Egypt. The company incurred losses worth SR 10 million Egyptian pounds. When the concerned factory official contacted Al-Rajhi to inform about the fire, he was surprised to hear an instant reply from him: “AlHamdulillah.


ref: http://arabnews.com/sulaiman-al-rajhi%E2%80%99s-life-rags-riches-story

عن عائشة -رضي الله عنها- قالت:
كان رسول الله ﷺ إذا رأى ما يحب قال:-
« الحمد لله الذي بنعمته تتم الصالحات »
وإذا رأى ما يكره قال :
« الحمد لله على كل حال »

📔[صحيح ابن ماجه:3081]

🕌مَوْسُوعَةُ الْسُّنَّةِ الْصَّحِيحَةِ
📮 قناة تيليجرام
http://soo.gd/Alsaheha
📸 انستقرام & تويتر
@AlsunnaAlsaheha
📱واتسآب: 00971507830605
🌐قناة[BBM] C00428C78

No comments:

Post a Comment