Monday 24 April 2017

No one knows the UNSEEN ( ghaib) Except ALLAH

13. Humans cannot control the Jinn:


ý(Sulaymaan) said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me. Verily, You are the Bestower." So, We subjected to him the wind; it blew gently by his order whithersoever he willed, and also the Shayýtýn (devils) from the jinn (including) every kind of builder and diver, and also others bound in fetters. [Allýh said to Sulaimýn:] "This is Our Gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked of you." Surah Saad (38): 35-39

Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Last night a demon from the Jinns came to me to disturb my prayer, but Allah gave me the power to overcome him. I intended to tie him to one of the pillars of the mosque till the morning so that all of you could see him, but then I remembered the Statement of my brother Solomon: 'My Lord! Forgive me and bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.'"(Surah Saad 38.35) (Bukhari & Muslim)

Narrated Abu Darda: Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم stood up (to pray) and we heard him say: "I seek refuge in Allah." Then he said: "I curse thee with Allah's curse" three times, then he stretched out his hand as though he were taking hold of something. When he finished the prayer, we said: Messenger of Allah, we heard you say something during the prayer, which we have not heard you say before, and we saw you stretch out your hand. He replied: "Allah's enemy, Iblis, came with a flame of fire to put it in my face, so I said three times: "I seek refuge in Allah from thee." Then I said three times: "I curse thee with Allah's full curse." But he did not retreat on (any one of these) three occasions. Thereafter I meant to seize him. I swear by Allah that had it not been for the supplication of my brother, Sulayman, he would have been bound and made an object of sport for the children of Medina." (Sahih Muslim)

Note: All the stories which we used to hear when we were kids - that there are people who can control Jinn ý are lies. The power to control Jinn was only granted to Prophet Sulaymaan السلام عليه as a gift by Allaah. No other Prophet after him was granted such dominion. The jinn which help the black magicians only deceive them into believing that they (the jinn) are under their (magicianýs) control.


14. Jinn do not see the angels nor do they know the unseen: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment